Want to learn how to use technology to support your organization? Please enjoy the publications below in which Tech Tribes has condensed its years of experience in the field of ICT for development.
- An introduction to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating your social change campaign in order to contribute to a specific social cause. Learn how to innovate your work plan from case studies included.
- Make the most of your online presence by creating your nonprofit’s own social media strategy and communication goals. Discover techniques and best practices in managing your online content to achieve the best reach.
- Get introduced to mapping and discover its potential in accelerating your efforts. Discover the best free mapping platforms and how to decide on which one to adopt.
- Harness the power of the crowds in your nonprofit’s operations. Learn the principles, tactics and best practices in crowdsourcing data for development purposes.
- Discover the pillars of an impactful visual identity along with tips on dealing with graphic designers and making the best out of their creativity to reflect your work and mission visually.
- Support tools, add-ons, websites and free services that help your non-profit have and manage a stronger, more pronounced digital presence.
- Learn how to decide if a mobile application will boost your reach and impact, and get to know the most important considerations when developing mobile apps for development missions.
- Create your organizations’ unique blend of Multimedia Content to convey your messages more effectively and create a more compelling online presence that serves your cause.
- Your one-stop-shop to learn everything about publishing online using various platforms and tools, including skills and tips on creating and managing blogs, email shots, and success stories for nonprofits.
- How can your organization take full advantage of Social Media Networks to convey your message and grow your audience?
- Get to know the latest tools social media has to offer in supporting various aspects of your Organization’s work and amplifying your impact.